Sunday 9 June 2013

A While.

Sorry. It's been a while, I know. I've just been doing my (hopefully) final exams (unless I have to resit. Haha.) I'm quite tired too. But I've only got one left now, so the end is in sight!!! And then, to do all the fun things I've planned to do this summer: read and write, basically. I'm working on a few serialised-book projects, just of little ideas which only make up short stories, that I'm hoping to post online somewhere. Not sure where yet. Recommendations would be appreciated :)
And right now I'm reading Fight Club. I've never seen the film, but so far the book is amazing. Like a-ma-zing. It reads like a film too, like it only shows the key parts of each scene, not all the build up. I think that's what I like about it so much. I haven't been able to put my finger on it 'til just now.
And I wrote this little poem about exams, feel free to check it out here:
http://ourbraveheroine.deviantart.com/art/The-Seven-Year-War-376138748
Now, I think I'm going to sleep (or write. Tiredness has become someone the epitome of writing for me.) but hopefully I won't leave it as long next time. How're you all? Well I hope? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment